At TLS, ongoing investment in technology and information systems is a core facet of our value chain distribution strategy. Our IT and business managers will develop solutions to satisfy your information requirements to provide the data you need, when you need it.
Our hardware infrastructure along with our software systems, provide the best-in-class solution. We offer our clients secure online access to our sales and MEI Promotion Management systems 24-hours a day.
TLS continually invests to keep pace with all Canadian IT requirements, saving our clients the investment costs.
- State-of-the-art ODBC systems, providing accurate real time information.
- Synchronous Advanced Enterprise Software handling all aspects of our Brokerage and Order to Cash Distribution Services.
- MEI Trade Spend Management solutions.
- Virtual infrastructure running on VMware vSphere in combination with a fully redundant hardware platform designed to provide best-in-class uptime and business agility to meet new customer demands.
- Cloud connection through ASIC-based firewall providing ironclad security and performance.
- Redundant Internet connections providing robust speed and uptime ensuring critical services remain on-line in the event of a carrier outage.
- Custom-built private VPN link to another facility where we replicate business critical information in real time to an off-site location.