TLS is Canada’s oldest Value Chain distributor to the Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
TLS is founded in 1912 by Earl S. Thomas, grandfather of Peter Singer, the current President and CEO. Over the past century, the company has developed expertise in all facets of the industry from national logistics and warehousing, to order-to-cash, trade promotional control solutions, broker management and sales agency of private label and industrial ingredient solutions.
If you’re looking to promote and sell your products within Canada, then depend on TLS to connect you from coast-to-coast.
- Canadian Institute of Food Science and Technology (CIFST)
- Canadian Spice Association (CSA)
- Food & Consumer Products of Canada (FCPC)
- Food Industry Association of Canada GS1 Canada
- Industry Item Catalogues (ECCNET), Member of Collaborative Commerce Committee & Technical Standards Work Group
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
- International Food Information Council (IFIC)
- Ontario Bakery Council
- The Glutamate Association (TGA)