TLS represents over 30 leading North American private label manufacturers servicing all Canadian retailers with a current portfolio of over 800 private label SKUs.
Our approach to Private Label is to provide custom solutions that fit the unique needs of your business, offering you full control of your brand every step of the way.
Canadian retailers often have their individual store brands to differentiate themselves in the marketplace while establishing their stores as a preferred destination due to the exclusive availability of these high-quality products.
If you’re a supplier looking to expand into the Canadian market, feel confident knowing that we have strong relationships with all grocery, mass merchant, drug store, club store, and independent retailers from coast-to-coast.
TLS has a dedicated team of private label development specialists to get your private label product from plant to shelf.
We offer a wide selection of Private Label services including:
Product sourcing globally
Product development and formulation
Government approval of ingredients, label declarations, and nutritional information
French language translation
Packaging design and development
Private Label Broker
Private Label Sales U.S.A. & Canada
TLS has the expert team and resources to process all back-end administrative work including financial management functions to ensure the order to cash process is executed efficiently. Our Financial Management Services include:
Logistics Management Services Canada & U.S.A
TLS has the expertise and resources to provide consistent, on-time delivery nationally. Our long-standing relationships with our carriers, along with the ability to consolidate outbound shipments, keep transportation costs low. Our Logistics Management Services include:
- Inventory management against forecasted sales.
- Status reports for product and replenishment needs.
- Forecast and replenishment to coordinate with production planning at your plant.
- Service level reporting.
Worldwide Procurement & Transportation
- Freight-in arrangement in full containers or truckloads translates to reduced shipping time and costs.
- Movement of product from plant to warehouse to the customer.
- Cross-border shipment: custom clearance, duties and documentation compliance.
- Optimal freight and reduced tariffs through consolidation.
- Freight bill adjudication and payment.
At TLS we are committed to providing customized warehousing and distribution solutions based on our client’s unique needs. Our wholly owned subsidiary, Emblem Logistics, adds value to the warehousing and distribution part of the supply chain management process, offering features such as:
- A 587,000 square foot, 36 foot-high warehouse.
- Dry storage: 44,000 racked pallet positions in dry, ambient storage.
- Frozen and refrigerated warehousing capabilities available.
- Over 250,000 sq ft of bulk storage.
- Maximized logistical benefits – Advanced Ship Notice (ASN).
- 75 hydraulic docks and 2 drive-in doors for efficient and fast service.
- Electric forklifts and reach trucks with fast charge technology.
- Pallet management.
- Single and double deep bins available.
- Full bin and lot controlled systems.
- Pick & Pack.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Advanced monitored security.
- Pest control management.
- Assist in optimizing the modular configuration to minimize cost.
- Source local packaging suppliers to reduce shipping and overall costs.
- Access to a pool of skilled labor.
- Shrink tunnel available.