TLS has the expertise and resources to provide consistent, on-time delivery nationally. Our long-standing relationships with our carriers, along with the ability to consolidate outbound shipments, keep transportation costs low.
Our Logistics Management Services include:
- Freight-in arrangement in full containers or truckloads translates to reduced shipping time and costs.
- Movement of product from plant to warehouse to customer.
- Cross-border shipment: custom clearance, duties and documentation compliance.
- Optimal freight and reduced tariffs through consolidation.
- Freight bill adjudication and payment.
- Inventory management against forecasted sales.
- Status reports for product and replenishment needs.
- Forecast and replenishment to coordinate with production planning at your plant.
- Service level reporting.