TLS has the resources to process all back-end administrative work including financial management functions to ensure the order to cash process is executed efficiently.
Our Financial Management Services include:
- Reliable cash flow to the manufacturer
- There is only one receivable to manage, and payments are made based on agreed upon terms.
Trade fund and deductions management & spoilage tracking
- Centralized tracking system to plan, reconcile and analyze trade promotions at multiple levels of the customer/product hierarchy.
- Track non-trade activities in the system to facilitate customer profitability analysis.
- Post-evaluation of promotions to ensure greater utilization of trade funds.
- Post-promotion analysis giving insight into volume lifts on price points and type.
- Automated process for approval of activities designed to limit overspending.
- Credit check & cash collections
Customer Service, Sales Invoicing & Sales Compliance
- Order management
- Accepts all customers’ orders via telephone, fax, email and EDI.
- Price promotion and policy compliance including minimum requirements, pallet configurations and lead times.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capabilities
- Sends and receives all transactions electronically as required by all trade partners.
- No additional technological and/or staffing investment required as TLS is already set up with all major customers. It is otherwise a resource intensive process to test and to launch.
- GS1 Board representation for updates and compliance on Canadian standards.
- Stewardship compliance
- Register with various provincial recycling programs on your behalf.
- Report and calculate annual obligation.
- Validation, processing and tracking of payables.
- Cash and foreign exchange management.
- Tax registrations and reporting.
- Custom daily, weekly and monthly sales and trade spend reports.